Entrepreneurship and Vocational Skills Training
Theme: Intensive Entrepreneurship & Vocational Skills Training (Insight, Strategy, & Concepts)
- Opportunity to get special grants and soft loans. (Download grant form here)
- How to pitch and get business IDEA funded by Angel Investors & Venture capitalist
- Designing a Pitch Deck / Business Plan / Work Plan / Strategic Blueprint for your business.
- Opportunity to access CBN’s AGSMEIS’s Fund (Agric, ICT, SME’s)
- Opportunity to have a bankable business plan & business concept development
- Automatic membership of Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship academy (IDEA)
- Opportunity to attend our free seminars, clues & ideas on profitable business ideas
- Free 12months business mentoring and consultancy
- Free one year legal consultancy.
- Opportunity to attend International Exhibition.
Vocational Skills Acquisition Programs
- Agriculture & Farming
- Fashion Designing
- Catering & pastries
- Event Planning & Decoration
- Interior Designs
- Web Design
- Photography / Videography
- Music (Certification in Music – Trinity Music College, UK)
Workshop Concept Deliverables
- Understanding the fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals for business growth
- Strategic planning model for entrepreneurship growth & development
- Financial & Business intelligence Analysis
- Value creation & relationship management
- Strategic resolutions & insights to a sustainable business model
- Real life practical case study analysis of successful entrepreneurs.
- Individual / group exercise
- Role play
- Case studies
Workshop duration: – 2 days of intensive training
Date: – Thursday 30th& Friday 31st May.
Time: – 9am – 4pm daily.
Venue: – Int’l Business Hall, MBA Building, Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo.
Workshop fee: – FREE
Registration fee: –#5,000 Compulsory – (all inclusive, Workshop Materials, Writing Materials, Certificate of Participation)
Make payment to Dynamic Global Concepts, GTBank Account No. 0010169075.