Institute of Certified Sales Professionals
In Collaboration with
Dynamic Global Concepts
“The Sales Master Class”
Proficiency in Improving Performance and Achieving Sales Target.
The primary objectives of this training is –
- Identifying fundamental strategies for achieving sales goals and targets.
- Understanding the “Professional Blueprint” for performance improvement and Increase in Market Share”.
- Identifying unique business opportunities for the organization’s businesses (products and services).
Participants Learning Objectives & Benefits:
- Implement Sales & Marketing Process / cycle.
- Understand Client’s Decision-Making Practices & Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Communicate and find Solutions for Clients and Prospects.
- Learn the FAB Strategy of selling.
- Create an Effective business Presentation to influence the Client’s Perceptions about the brand.
- Identify the specific needs of clients and how to match these with your product / service offering (product value, benefits, features etc.).
- Targeting the most profitable customers and turn objections into sales opportunities
- Understanding the motivations of prospects and building better business and customer relations
- Mastering the Key Drivers of Salesmen Performance
- Understanding Consumer Psyche, Behaviour & Buying Process
- Effective Customer Qualification, Prospecting & Targeting (Including Product Value Proposition Strategies & Statements)
- Case Study (Practical)
- Innovative Sales Target Attainment Techniques
- Market & Customer Yields Enhancement Techniques
- Mastering the Major Habits of Highly Effective Salesmen
- Video Case Study (Practical)
- Overcoming the Common Challenges Confronting Professional Salespeople in Nigeria
- Syndicate Groups Work & Presentations by participants
Training Needs Analysis
- Lack of differentiation from competitors.
- Inability to create unique value for customers.
- Lack of the ideal selling techniques and skills to close deals.
- Inability to define, analysis and meet set targets.
- Poor customer focusing & targeting.
- Lack of strategic market knowledge and segmentation.
- Pipeline Conversion Strategy challenge.
Who Should Attend?
- Business to Business Sales Professionals
- Client Relationship Professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Field Sales Professionals
- Team leads / Managers
Lectures // Discussion // Individual – Group Exercise // Role Play // Case Studies
Training Dates & Duration:
3days Intensive training, discussion and presentation – 3rd to 5th April, 2019
NECA House (Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association), Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
N55, 000.00 per participant for ICSP Members.
N75, 000.00 per participant for Non ICSP Members
Note: Group/Corporate Registration for 3 participants and above, attracts 20% discount.
(Fee Covers Workshop Materials, Writing Materials, Tea Break, Lunch & Certificate of Participation).
All payments to Institute of Certified Sales Professionals (ICSP)
Access Bank – Account N0: 0055909086
Sterling Bank – Account N0: 0009806185
For Enquiries and Seat Reservation
The Registrar, Institute of Certified Sales Professionals
Tel: 08125747702, 08163138300, 07056100644
The Principal Consultant, Dynamic Global Concepts
Tel: 08099956622, 08105995188
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org