Benefits to Participants – IDEA 2018
Clues and direction on profitable business ideas (Agriculture – farming, Processing, exporting, Hospitability, Tourism, Manufacturing, Services, etc.).
Opportunity to attend some of our capacity building seminars for free as a member of “IDEA”
Automatic discount to enjoy on any of our entrepreneurship training programs.
Opportunity to meet with & Practical session with seasoned, experienced, professional and successful entrepreneurs / facilitators to discuss and handle topical issues and sharing their views. Real life business “Case Studies” (focus Nigeria business environment).
There will be opportunity for referrals & better networking.
Automatic membership of “Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship Academy (IDEA)”.
The primary and sole objective of “IDEA” (Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship Academy) is to strategically increase the capacity and productivity of entrepreneurs in our business environment, adding value to “Economic and National Development” through the ideal entrepreneurship model in the 21st century.
The objectives of IDEA Entrepreneurship Master Class 2018, are as follows:
- To enhance networking and resources for entrepreneurs, helping them build valuable relationships.
- To create new opportunities for investment, partnership & collaboration; with focus on generating opportunities for women & youth in entrepreneurs; and increasing access to resources (capital, soft skills trainings, etc.) to entrepreneurs.
- Giving participants (micro, small, and medium sized enterprises) the opportunity to discover some of the latest trends and tools driving the next wave of innovators.
- To increase the profile and the business skills of creative entrepreneurs.
- To inspire new creative ideas and enterprises through cross-sectoral collaboration.
- To provide a focal point for information on business supports and a ‘live’ profile of the creative sectors to enable exchange of ideas and stimulate new opportunities.
- To deliver appropriate interventions and investment to support innovative and creative enterprises through collaborative action by different support agencies active in economic development.
- To design and deliver tailored courses and supports to strengthen sectors entrepreneurship skills at alllevels.
- To stimulate demand for the sectors services and products through promotional and marketing activities, particularly in current cultural tourism, sports and food initiatives, etc.
- Expanding the benefits and dividends of entrepreneurship among the youths, women and unemployed in the society.
- To provide information on capital and advice for entrepreneurs, as well as mentoring, business networks, and other support as they grow and create even more jobs and economic activity.
- To deepen engagement and networking among entrepreneurs.