Strategic Sales & Marketing Workshop for Effective Business Growth
Management cannot always depend and rely on hiring sales and marketing executives to become top performers without appropriate skills & knowledge training. “A young and talented athlete given the right training and coaching can eventually become an elite, top-performing professional athlete”. The same goes for a smart and talented new hire given the right training and coaching can become a top-producing sales & marketing executive. “Without training and coaching, however, that talented young athlete will probably not make the majors”. It works the same way with your smart and talented sales & marketing executives.
Theme: Building a Performing Sales & Marketing Team
In view of the above, we write to inform you of our strategic training workshop on Sales & Marketing; as we kindly request you to plan and send your personnel(s) to attend. Training is a critical factor in employee development and retention both to enhance current abilities and acquire new skills. We have packaged with kin interest this training with deliverables that will increase efficiency, market share and profitability.
The workshop details are as follows:
Training Objective: The primary objective of this workshop is for every participant to leave the workshop with a “Professional Strategic Blueprint” for what needs to be done in the Sales & Marketing (to begin implementing a practical, cost-effective sales & marketing strategy) for the organisation’s product and services for effective “Business Growth, Profitability and Networking”.
Workshop Concept Deliverables
- Introduction to sales process
- Selling ethics
- The Secret to Closing More Sales
- Professional characteristics of a super salesman
- The 10 Laws of Sales Success
- The principle of asking tough provoking question that will close the sale
- Best Practices of Top Performing Sales & Marketing personnel’s
- Developing follow-up timelines and effective sales circle strategy
- Understanding the concept of “suspect” and “prospect”
- 6 steps of KPI’s to achieving sales goals
- Strategic Resolutions that leads to increase in Sales & Marketing growth
- A practical guide to getting sales & marketing personnel to prospect rightly.
- Real life practical case studies of participants organisation’s ,
Who Should Attend?
Business to Business Sales Professionals
Client Relationship Managers
Business Development Professionals
Product & Commercial managers.
Managers with any marketing oversight or responsibility
Business Intelligence Analyst
Sales & Marketing Executives
Field Sales Executives
Lectures, Discussion, Individual / group exercise, Role play, Case studies.
Photos From Past Event
SME Entrepreneurship Mentorship section (2013), held at the Smart Executive Training Centre, off ajanaku str, Opebi, Ikeja
A Syndicate workshop section on Strategic Sales & Marketing, held at NECA house, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, on the 11th & 12th of April, 2014.
- Learn how to identify the specific needs of clients and how to match these with the product / service offering (product value, benefits, features etc).
- Learn how to prepare for sales presentations and calls
- Learn how to skilfully deal with prospects and recognize new business opportunities
- Learn how to overcome objections and excuses in a positive and influential manner.
- Learn the sales & marketing process/cycle.
- Learn how to make effective Sales & Marketing plan.
- Learn how to target the most profitable customers and turn objections into sales opportunities
- Stay on top of customers’ needs by implementing an ongoing assessment program
- Learn how to understand the motivations of prospects and build better business and customer relations
- Learn techniques of how to get to that “YES” and close the sale.
- How to take a consultative approach to interactions with customers
- How to listen – listening with a “business” ear
- Understand how to determine and sell to the most profitable customer
- Learn what selling tactics work for which type of customer
- Learn how to ask the right questions – at the right time (questions to ask to determine customers’ needs)
- Learn the art of selling benefits as opposed to selling features
Venue: – NECA House (Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association), Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun street, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Workshop fee: – #35,000 (all inclusive, Covers Workshop Materials, Writing Materials, Certificate of Participation & Lunch)
Note: Everybody will be treated on a first come first serve basis, early bird payment attracts 5% discount for individuals and 10% discount for corporate (group) payment made before the date.
Dynamic Global Concepts
GTBank Account Nunber: 0010169075.
Please, sms, call or e-mail us after payment for seat reservation.
The training closes with each participant identifying one to three things they can do within the next 30 days to better identify, improve and increase the organisation’s sales figure and profitability.
Customized in-house company trainings are also available, organized to suit your organizations’ human capacity development, training needs and budget. Our team is always available to meet with you and discuss the modalities.